• Founding partner of Greater Tampa Law, P.L.
• More than 100 trials, and handled cases ranging from DUIs to murder
• Former Prosecuting Attorney of 6 years
• Practices Florida Criminal Law, Federal Criminal Law, Criminal Appeals, Family Law, and Labor and Employment
• Licensed to practice law in the state of Florida and the Federal Middle District of Florida
I graduated the University of Florida with a B.A., College of Journalism. In 2004 I graduated Stetson College of Law, with Honors, where I worked on appeals at the Florida Supreme Court for the Honorable Chief Justice Harry Lee Anstead and at the Middle District of Florida for the Honorable Magistrate Thomas McCoun. Upon graduation from Law School, I worked at the largest Florida-only law firm, practicing in civil litigation, including Labor and Employment defense.
I spent six years as a Prosecuting Attorney with the Pinellas County State Attorney’s Office. I won jury trials and handled every aspect of almost every conceivable crime, including misdemeanor traffic cases, domestic violence cases, sex cases, drug trafficking cases, and felonies which were Punishable by Life in prison.
Since 2011, I have defended the accused. Brett Szematowicz and I teamed up to use our broad legal experiences to provide greater service to our clients.
I limit my practice to Criminal Trial Defense for Florida and the Middle District of Florida; Family Law cases including divorce and child custody; Personal Injury cases, including automobile accidents and slip and fall cases, and Labor and Employment, including workplace discrimination claims.
I practice in the Greater Tampa Area, including the counties of Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Hernando, Manatee, Sarasota, Citrus, Orange, and Marion.