UNDER THE LAW.
• Founding partner of Greater Tampa Law, P.L.
• Hundreds of jury trials handled, with cases ranging from DUIs to First Degree Murder.
• Former Prosecuting Attorney of 6 years.
• Practices Florida Criminal Law, Federal Criminal Law, Criminal Appeals, Family Law, and Personal Injury.
• Licensed to practice law in the State of Florida and the Federal Middle District of Florida.
EDUCATION & COURT ADMISSIONS
Jason graduated from the University of Florida with a B.A., College of Journalism. In 2004 he graduated Stetson College of Law, with Honors, where he worked on appeals at the Florida Supreme Court for the Honorable Chief Justice Harry Lee Anstead. He also worked at the Middle District of Florida for the Honorable Magistrate Thomas McCoun. Upon graduation from Law School, Jason worked at the largest Florida-only law firm, practicing in civil litigation.
He spent six years as a Prosecuting Attorney with the Pinellas County State Attorney’s Office. Winning numerous jury trials in which he handled every various aspect of almost every conceivable crime, including misdemeanor traffic cases, domestic violence cases, sex cases, drug trafficking cases, and felonies which were Punishable by Life in prison. Since 2011 Jason has primarily represented the accused.
LEADERSHIP, MEMBERSHIP & HONORS
In 2013, Jason used his extensive legal experiences to create Greater Tampa Law in order to provide excellent service to those in need of legal services.
Jason limits his practice to Criminal Trial Defense for Florida and the Middle District of Florida; Family Law cases including divorce and child custody; and Personal Injury cases including automobile accidents and slip fall.
Greater Tampa Area has a wide geographic presence, including the counties of Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Hernando, Manatee, Sarasota, Citrus.