Happy Halloween to everybody in the Greater Tampa area (and beyond if you are reading this blog). Here are some helpful tips from Greater Tampa Law to maximize your fun and safety:
1) If you are trick or treating with children, make sure they wear some type of reflective clothing item after dark.
2) Pay extra attention, particularly to crosswalks, intersections and the side of the road. Kids tend to walk along the curbs, cutting across the street to get to other homes. Keep scanning all around you as you drive, whether as thru traffic or along with your kids as they trick-or-treat.
3) If you are going to a Halloween party, take a cab, it is always cheaper than getting a DUI.
4) If you leave the house to go trick or treating, make sure to lock your doors.
5) Don’t throw eggs at people or houses, it could cause damage that could lead to either a battery charge or criminal mischief charge.
6) If you or someone you know has gotten arrested, contact Greater Tampa Law, P.L. Your Bridge to Justice at (813) 444-2244 or email@example.com.